FPW 2.6 and Winword 97 under NT

Post by Joerg Ara » Tue, 03 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I use the shellexec-api-function in Shell.dll (via foxtools.fll) to
start Winword with a RTF-document.
With winword 6.0 and Winword 95 it works, but with Winword 97 under
Windows NT it dosn't work???

1. FPW 2.6 and RUN WINWORD

I need to start WINWORD in my FPW 2.6 application. Every time I perform
the "! /n3 winword.exe" command, foxpro start winword again. I found no
way to check if WINWORD is already started in WINDOWS. Restarting WINWORD
several times leads to errors by a lack of memory. Does anyone have a
solution how to check 1) if WINWORD is already active under WINDOWS and
thus activate this version or 2) alternatively start WINWORD by the ! -
command if it is not active? Thank you so much for your assistance. ! H.
Klepzig.

2. Filemaker 4 Trial

3. FPW 2.6 Query Page Preview with NT 4.0

4. FAXified interactive database (free!)

5. NT Server and FPW 2.6

6. Delphi 2.0 and Oracle

7. GPF printing FPW 2.6 on-the-fly report in NT 4.0

8. How to make Webserver output to Excel

9. FPW 2.6 Setup Wizard and NT 4.0

10. FPW 2.6 on NT 4.0?

11. Are you using NT Workstation and FPW 2.6?

12. FPW 2.6 and NT 4.0 - watch out!

13. FPW 2.6 / Windows NT - slow printing