TPC-A,B,C benchmark source code

Post by Kirk R. Martin » Thu, 29 Sep 1994 07:21:12

        If anyone knows how to get the TPC benchmark source code, I
would like to know, too.  Specifically, I would like to use the TPC
benchmarks to see how our particular hardware platforms stack up against
those used by the TPC.
        I'm also interested in getting a copy of the most recent TPC
benchmark results, particularaly for Sybase 10.0.1/P2.
        Please respond via e-mail.

Thanks!
Kirk Martinez

1. TPC benchmark app source code?

Does anyone have source code for a benchmark application that tests TPC A or B
SQL Transactions?

Regards,
Rudy Wolfs
EveryWare Development Corp.
7145 West Credit Ave, Building 1
Mississauga, ON   L5N 6J7
Canada

905-819-1173 ex226
905-819-1172 fax

2. Announcement: ODMG 3.0 Published

3. TPC-A,B,C benchmark source code

4. Sybase faster than Oracle?

5. TPC A or B benchmark app source code?

6. Determining if a field has been updated

7. TPC-B benchmark source code for Oracle 6.2/Meiko system

8. Burlington, MA: UNIX/Sybase tech. support

9. BS/1 Source Code

10. WANTED: TPC benchmark sources

11. Benchmark sources, esp. TPC-C

12. New DB2 TPC-C and TPC-D benchmark results

13. Query about TPC/A , TPC/B Benchmarks ...