First Choice / Window Works

Post by Danny Fros » Tue, 23 Sep 1997 04:00:00

> [Help] First Choice / Windowsworks

> Been using the database in First Choice by Spinnaker Software, maker of
> Windowsworks, for a number of large databases that would be very time
> consuming to remake.

> If anyone has knowledge of a new program by Spinnaker that can convert
> First Choice database files, please email me.  Thanks in advance.

> --

> Daniel Andre Frost - Lord of the Urbanmechs

> - Proud Owner of the 1st Ever Urbanmech Battalion
> - Why Mining Engineering?
>          MinE 4073 - Principles and Applications of Explosives
> - Student Member of the International Society of Explosive Engineers
> - Currently Reading....  "Phantom Regiments," edited by Robert Adams
> - Spammers Slapped this Month - 6   ///  Meowerites - 2

Daniel Andre Frost - Lord of the Urbanmechs

- Proud Owner of the 1st Ever Urbanmech Battalion
- Why Mining Engineering?
         MinE 4073 - Principles and Applications of Explosives
- Student Member of the International Society of Explosive Engineers
- Currently Reading....  "Phantom Regiments," edited by Robert Adams
- Spammers Slapped this Month - 6   ///  Meowerites - 2

1. First Choice Data Transfer

Hi,

Does anybody know how to transfer a database file from First Choice (with
all available fields) to another format (DBase, Paradox).

When I used FC's own export option it only exports a limit quantity of
fields.

Thanks in advance.

EJ

2. Registry hack to re-enable named pipes???

3. First Choice

4. Oracle Replication and Locking

5. A question about First Choice database program

6. FIXED!!

7. Desperate: First Choice conversion!

8. DB2 Newsgroup

9. PFS: First Choice db trashed! help

10. Converting First Choice

11. PFS: First Choice

12. new to progress UIB, second window contents being pasted to first window

13. Best choice for working with SQL - Access or VB