Oracle DBA,Albany,NY

Post by The Allied Group Inc » Sat, 01 May 1999 04:00:00

Job Title: Oracle DBA
Company:   The Allied Group Inc.
Location:  Albany, NY 06033

Company Description:
The Allied Group Inc is an integrator and solution provide of high end,
customized technology solutions for Fortune 1000 companies.  We
specialize in providing systems networking services, data management and
Internet services technology to our clients. Our locations in Connecticut, New
York, New Jersey, Reston, Maryland and Massachusetts provide a rich and
productive environments for technologists, project managers and support
staff.

The  Allied Group is a respected Oracle Authorized Reseller.
Our expertise includes database design, migration, capacity planning,
and management.
Position Description:
RESPONSIBILITIES:

  Database design and configuration, performance tuning, and
administration

  Back up and recovery, security, capacity planning and monitoring.

  Support the sales and account management team in account planning
  during the pre sales cycle.
Experience Required:
EXPERIENCE:

   Accomplished track record as a DBA with either Oracle 7/8.

   Knowledge of BMC Patrol is a definite plus.

   A working knowledge in a UNIX environment.

   3 years experience in design, implementation and administration.

   Database performance analysis, tools and tuning.

    The Allied Group is a equal opportunity employer.

RESPOND HERE! Respond immediately by accessing the following
dedicated online response form which will allow you to cut and  paste your
resume. This form will go directly and immediately to the
hiring authority for this position. Access the online response form at:
http://www.irecruiter.com/job/id?thealliedgroupinc-r13-107

1. Oracle DBA,Albany,NY

[...]

http://www.irecruiter.com/job/id?thealliedgroupinc-r13-109

2. archiving data to be retrieved later

3. How can I select one data from same table?

4. Informix DBA position

5. NY-ALBANY-45284--ORACLE-DBA Skills-Customer Support-Oracle DBAs

6. Access date/time in SQL query

7. US-NY-Albany Oracle Developers, Oracle DBA

8. US-NY: Albany-Child Support, Oracle DBA, WebLogic Adm

9. NY-ALBANY-113275--ORACLE-Windows NT-UNIX-DBA

10. US-NY-Albany, ORACLE DBA

11. NY-ALBANY-17353--ORACLE-DBA Skills-DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR