US Postal Zipcode TTF Font & how to use it. - postfont.zip (1/1)

US Postal Zipcode TTF Font & how to use it. - postfont.zip (1/1)

Post by Louis Popovs » Thu, 31 Oct 1996 04:00:00

begin 644 postfont.zip
<uuencoded_portion_removed>

`
end

1. US Postal Zipcode TTF Font & how to use it. - postfont.zip (0/1)

I found it! Here's the Font for doing the US Postal Code (zip) and a
blurb out of the FAQ on how to add the checksum digit.

Now we can add that report field with a minimum of logic & get a good
mailing label. I have to go verify its against word's BARCODE field
now.

2. Selected Text

3. Postal zip+4 barcode fonts....

4. (Q) New about Java-database

5. Zip+4 codes and US Postal Service

6. database size

7. usa-can zip&postal cose

8. URGENT BUSINESS PROJECT

9. Zipcodes (Postal barcodes)

10. 3 of 9 ttf BARCODE Font

11. Using the zip font

12. JDBC: select statements causing errros when using classes12.zip but not when using classess111.zip

13. US & Canada Postal Codes