Bye-bye mvBase and mvEnterprise

Post by Luke Webbe » Wed, 17 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi Dave.

So does this mean you're going to be D3 dealers now? Would you consider
giving jBASE a shot as well?

Sounds like a smart move to me, regardless. The mv* product lines just
weren't being kept current. Maybe that's why they appealed to some of the
old farts. How's the feel around the office? Bill and Graeme happy?

Luke

Bye-bye mvBase and mvEnterprise

Post by Daniel H. Rees » Wed, 17 May 2000 04:00:00

Hey, call me a fart but don't call me old!

--Dan

Quote:> Hi Dave.

> So does this mean you're going to be D3 dealers now? Would you consider
> giving jBASE a shot as well?

> Sounds like a smart move to me, regardless. The mv* product lines just
> weren't being kept current. Maybe that's why they appealed to some of the
> old farts. How's the feel around the office? Bill and Graeme happy?

> Luke

Bye-bye mvBase and mvEnterprise

Post by Luke Webbe » Thu, 18 May 2000 04:00:00

Whups! Guess I posted to the group instead of sending a nice, discreet
email!

Quote:>Hey, call me a fart but don't call me old!

If you're not old, what are you doing with the mv* stuff? It's not exactly
made to appeal to the young. *I'm* too young for it, and I'm 44 next week!

Luke

1. SQL Server went bye-bye after install / patch

Verify in HKLM/system/ccs/services/mssqlserver that the path is correct,
and verify that master.dat is in the same location that the above registry
key thinks...

--
Richard Waymire, MCT, MCSE, MVP (SQLServer)
Principal Engineer, ARIS Corp.

2. Arbitrary keys (base 256)

3. bye-bye master

4. DTS and OLE automation

5. Bye Bye

6. Accessing Excel Spreadsheets

7. EMAIL reading/editing/sending

8. Init went bye bye

9. FilePro - was Re: Bye Bye $CO

10. Bye Bye $CO

11. Announce: Altra release Micropoint Mouse Alternative, Kiss your Mouse Good-bye

12. Announce: Altra Releases Micropoint Mouse Alternative, Kiss your Mouse Good-bye