Master's degree student looking for an intership

Master's degree student looking for an intership

Post by Denis Overa » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 00:15:49

Withing the framework of my studies I am expected to have an at least
four-month internship in the business world. The potential subjects are
fairly wide-ranging. In the perspective of the master's degree, they should
be 'Distributed Systems" oriented. A "networks" orientation, however, could
be possible as well.

If you know about companies or developpement teams looking for a motivated
student, do not hesitate to contact me directly through my email adress:

www.vanderus.be/denis/denisEN.html.

Denis

1. Master's degree student looking for an internship

Master's degree student looking for an internship

Withing the framework of my studies I am expected to have an at least
four-month internship in the business world. The potential subjects are
fairly wide-ranging. In the perspective of the master's degree, they should
be 'Distributed Systems" oriented. A "networks" orientation, however, could
be possible as well.

If you know about companies or developpement teams looking for a motivated
student, do not hesitate to contact me directly through my email adress:

www.vanderus.be/denis/denisEN.html.

Denis

2. IDS 7.3 on SCO

3. Encrypting PostgreSQL for Dummies

4. Local servername

5. Degree Student Help

6. Data report

7. CFP: Information 2000 Doctoral & Masters Student Conference

8. Student needs help with 'deadlock'

9. Students looking for help?

10. College student looking for employment advice from employers and VB experts

11. Advanced Informatics Student is looking for a graduation eternyship in any country