Post by Phil Seye » Tue, 02 Apr 1996 04:00:00

ATMAPI.DLL is a library from Attachmate Corp. for interfacing
with mainframe computers.

Im trying to use the ATMAPI.DLL library with Visual FoxPro 3.0  Im
trying to use FOXTOOLS.FLL to call functions in ATMAPI.DLL.  But FoxPro
reports Cannot  load ATMAPI.DLL when I try to register a function.
I had this working, earlier, under FoxPro for Windows Version 2.6 but
I am not ure I have the same vrsion of ATMAPI, now.

Below is is the code I am using.  Ive marked the place where the error
happens with
*=====>.

* SetUp CODE
* Function Declarations and global variables
set path to y:\EXTRAwin;f:\csa4\fxlan
*************set path to f:\ATMtools;f:\csa4\fxlan  ATMAPI used to be in
ATMtools, I think!!!!

* Set Library to Foxtools.FLL
* sys(2004) gives startup FoxPro Dirctory
set library to sys(2004)+"foxtools.fll" additive

wait "Set FoxPro Library to "+set("LIBRARY")+"--press Enter" WINDOW
* Function Declarations (We first "register" functions using REGfn

*Initialize variables that hold IDS and passwords
Mid = ""
Mpassword = ""
ACSCID = ""
ACSCPW = ""
AdvanPW = ""
Mmem_no  =  ""
MClubCode = ""

**** Here I make sure that ATMAPI is in my path. *****
IF FILE("ATMAPI.DLL")
    WAIT "Found ATMAPI.DLL" WINDOW
ELSE
    WAIT "Did not find ATMAPI.DLL" WINDOW
ENDIF

*=====>  Error happens here:  Cannot load ATMAPI.DLL
hATMAllowUpdates = REGFN ("ATMAllowUpdates", "I", "I", "ATMAPI.DLL")
(other code follows, but I cant get past this, right now.)

****** End of code *******

1. converting an old 16bit dll

does anyone here know of someone who would be willing to convert an old 16
bit dll to a 32bit dll for me?
i only have the source code and know nothing else about this dll
i also think it was originally written in C

thanks

2. Checking Dates within a range

3. Load DLL fails with App using runtime Foxpro 2.6 on NT 4

4. How to skip a record in a tableframe? - FORM.bmp [0/1]

5. Wrong version of FOXTOOLS.FLL - FPW 2.6

6. another believe or not... -0 (negative zero)

7. Foxtool.fll

8. Oracle DBA

9. List of function in foxtools.fll

10. Q on foxtools.fll

11. ???? Any Info on FOXTOOLS.FLL

12. Q; FPW Contents Of FOXTOOLS.FLL

13. msgbox (foxtools.fll) and list boxes