Help:ODBC Data Source Admin doesn't show Names of new Data Sources

Help:ODBC Data Source Admin doesn't show Names of new Data Sources

Post by Claudi » Sat, 09 Jun 2001 18:36:21

Dear Sirs,

 since some day, when I ADD a new Data Source in ODBC Data Source
Administrator (or Configure an existing) , even if it's correctly installed
and tested by machine, ITS NAME DOESN'T APPEAR in System DSN box.

I can correctly see all (new and pre-existing) them in the Registry Editor.

Could anyone please tell me where is the problem?

thanks in advance

Claudio