FREE one-year Database magazine subscriptions like Database Trends and Applications

FREE one-year Database magazine subscriptions like Database Trends and Applications

Post by Expe » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 05:25:02

Hi,

Techieindex, introducing FREE subscription of tradepub. Fill-up the
form and earn one-year free subscription of engineering magazines for
qualified professionals.

Topics include computers, Mechanics, Biotechnology, Telecom, IT and
more!

Engineering:
http://techieindex.tradepub.com/_brands/techieindex/cat/Eng.cat.html

Information Technology
http://techieindex.tradepub.com/_brands/techieindex/cat/Info.cat.html

Under this category

        Baseline
        Bio-IT World
        Business Solutions
        CIO Insight
        Communications News
        Computerworld
        CRM
        CRN
        CSO
        Database Trends and Applications
        eAI Journal
        Energy Markets
        eWeek
        GeoSpatial Solutions
        InformationWeek
        InfoStor
        InfoWorld
        Insurance Networking
        InTech
        Integrated Solutions
        Integrated Solutions for Retailers
        Intelligent Enterprise
        MissionCritical Communications
        Network Computing
        Network Magazine
        Network World
        Optimize
        Post
        R&D Magazine
        RadioResource International
        Scientific Computing & Instrumentation
        Security Technology & Design
        Speech Technology
        Supply Chain Systems Magazine
        Tech Decisions for Insurance
        Transform
        U.S. Banker
        VARBusiness
        Wireless Week
        z/Journal

Computers

http://techieindex.tradepub.com/_brands/techieindex/cat/Comp.cat.html

Internet
http://techieindex.tradepub.com/_brands/techieindex/cat/Inet.cat.html

Mechanical
http://techieindex.tradepub.com/_brands/techieindex/cat/Mech.cat.html

Industrial & Manufacturing:
http://techieindex.tradepub.com/_brands/techieindex/cat/Ind.cat.html

and more more

visit: http://techieindex.tradepub.com/

I know it won't help, but STOP SPAMMING THESE GROUPS>>>

No one would want to deal with such a rude and rule-breaking organization...

If you were legitimate, you wouldn't spoof your address....

( If you reply, be aware I charge for reading unsolicited mail... )
( So, if that was too subtle, do not reply to me...)

To reply please remove the 'nospam' part of the address

2. Interfacing to a Datamax Prodigy Plus Printer using Progress

3. Performance

4. Help on record control

5. Question: Year 2000 bug and impact on databases, database applications, and database management

6. How to SendUserEvent to 'brother' frame ???

7. Magazine Subscription Database

8. Free Magazine to Database Professionals