Is there any public domain ISAM package available?

Is there any public domain ISAM package available?

Post by Prafulla Mish » Sat, 18 Aug 1990 04:25:04

Is there any public domain ISAM package available? Or does anybody
have a simple keyed access package to unix files(one key[type string] is
enough for me) that they want to share? I was planning to do a quick
hack, but it would help if somebody has already done it.  It would
definitely help, if record locking is provided when a record is
retrieved for update.

Thanks,
Prafulla Mishra

{sun, apple, ames, decwrl}!amdahl!prafulla
--
..!sun!uts.amdahl.com!prafulla
____________________________
|) |)   ^  [_  | | |  |   ^
|  |\  /-\ |   |_/ |_ |_ /-\

1. looking for GOOD public domain isam/database

I'm sure this has been posted before but I've missed it.
I need a small CHEAP (read free) ISAM/database manager that
can handle at least file and hopefully record locking.  I
need to put it on a bunch of SPARCS in the field and they
don't have much disk or memory.  Any suggestions will
be appreciated.  I'll post if sufficient interest.
Thanks in advance.

--

DISCLAIMER: I speak for me.  Only.  "Change is inevitable. Growth is optional."

2. need a cheapter database

3. ????SQL tutorial public domain/shareware available????

4. Question: Page Error 605

5. What public domain (free) RDBMS are available ?

6. Besplatni - DELPHI MAGAZIN

7. Public Domain OODBS available

8. Query Error - Invalid Option

9. Public domain dBase routines available?

10. Public Domain OODBMSs available ?????

11. Public Domain OODB, any available?

12. Public domain SQL packages?

13. Drop column package available for public use