Information on Multimedia Databases

Post by Franck BARBEA » Tue, 18 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I'm a PHD and I need some information about Multimedia DataBases.

Thanks
--
---------------------------
Franck BARBEAU

1. Information about multimedia database management systems (MDBMS)

Hello,

I'm doing a study on Multimedia Database Management Systems, and more precisely a
study on what systems the major companies (and some smaller) offering today. Does
somebody have names of companies, software from which they are saying that it's a
MDBMS. I know about ORACLE, SYBASE, ILLUSTRA, INFORMIX.

Thanks,
M. Beek
University of Twente, Holland

2. row security

3. Information on TRADEMARK, Multimedia databases

4. @@IDENTITY Question.

5. Information on Multimedia Databses

6. Linked Server - AS400

7. MULTIMEDIA MEDICAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS : Info please

8. db2_all problems

9. Multimedia Information Systems

10. Information on Multimedia

11. CFP: 6th International Workshop on Multimedia Information Systems

12. CFP: Intelligent Multimedia Information Retrieval Systems and Management (RIAO '94)

13. Transferring information from database to database / pulling information from a webpage