US - VA - Permanent Pick Position

Post by Graham Wilde » Fri, 27 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Maverick Computing, Inc. is an established international consulting firm
with offices in Portland, OR and the UK.

We've currently got an immediate opening in Northern *ia for someone
with a minimum of 4 years of Pick or Pick like environment and  with the
following experience: warehouse/manufacturing/distribution. This permanent
position offers 60-75K, relocation and an excellent benfits
 package.

Please, e-mail or fax your resume together with your availibility and a
phone number that we may use to contact you on to:
Gunilla Wildey
Technical Recruiter
Maverick Computing, Inc.
Tel. (503) 248-0820 ext.28
Fax: (503) 248-0821

1. US - Pick/Universe/Unidata/SB+ - permanent positions

Maverick Computing, Inc. is an established international consulting firm
with offices in Portland, Oregon, USA and London, UK.
We are currently looking for programmers/analysts
with Pick/Universe/Unidata/SB+ (Masterpack - a plus) experience for
permanent positions all over the US.

Please attach your resume as a Word document and e-mail it to:
Gunilla Wildey
Technical Recruiter
Maverick Computing, Inc.
Tel: (503) 248-0820 ext. 28
Fax: (503) 248-0821

Alternatively, fax your resume to the above number.
Please include your salary/relocation requirements, preferred locations and
availability and also
a telephone number that we may use to contact you.

2. Q: how do I commit in an import (i forgot)

3. US-NC- Contract and Permanent Pick/SB+/Masterpack Position

4. Multiple posts test

5. US-FL-Permanent Pick/SB+ position

6. identity field problem

7. US-Idaho--Pick on Sequoya (sp?) permanent position

8. Exporting index'es

9. US-OH-Pick/Universe/Unidata/SB+ - permanent positions

10. PICK Programmers needed in Delaware (Permanent Position)

11. Permanent Pick Programmer Position

12. Contract - Telecommute - Permanent Pick Positions.

13. PICK Contracts and/or permanent positions available