GEMBASE - Info Required

Post by Steve Foste » Fri, 28 Oct 1994 21:33:47

 Can anyone point me to information on a database product called GEMBASE
by Ross Systems. We have a runtime license which allows code to be compiled
if it does not change the data, i.e queries/reporting.

 I would like either documentation, books, examples, anthing really
which would help me to write GEMBASE code.

 Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

  Steve.......
--

Steve Foster                                     University of Durham
(These are my comments and             o~o       I.T. Service

1. GEMBASE Info-Required

  Can anyone point me in the right direction for some information on
GEMBASE from Ross Systems. I'm working on a system which is written in
GEMBASE and would like to write some reports/screens in DML to improve the
the system.  Since I don't have any manuals I would like to either purchase
a book on GEMBASE (maybe even the manuals if I have to) or find an ftp site
with some documentation or examples.

Any information would be appreciated, thanks in advance Steve...

--

Steve Foster                                     University of Durham
(These are my comments and             o~o       I.T. Service
 not those of the IT Service)         { v }      Old Shire Hall

2. 15462-MD-Maryland-ORACLE-Database Administrator

3. 22604-IN-Indianapolis-Business Objects-ORACLE Tools-ORACLE-PROMIX-GEMBASE-PROMIX, GEMBASE

4. VA-Herndon-241504--IVR-Windows NT-OS/2-CGI-Javascript-DHTML-Client/Server-ORACLE

5. GemBase: Info about/ Link with Progress

6. "Archiving" databases

7. Who knows GEMBASE??

8. NEED: Examples of Bill of Materials in RDBMSs

9. SQL/Oracle info required

10. Info required urgently

11. Require Info on Adabas-C -jdbc driver

12. Oracle bookshop publications info required

13. Pro*COBOL precompiler info required