Does anybody know wher Pete Knucklesburg's Listserve went?

Does anybody know wher Pete Knucklesburg's Listserve went?

Post by ricko.. » Tue, 20 May 1997 04:00:00

Where did Pete's list go?  I think that Darcy White took it over.

Please help!

Richard Davenport.

Post by Christopher A. Re » Wed, 21 May 1997 04:00:00

>Where did Pete's list go?  I think that Darcy White took it over.

Pete changed jobs to where he would not be involved in FoxPro and decided to
stop his list.  Just before that list ended, Darcy Whyte started his list called

the following message:

SUBSCRIBE HOURGLASS <email address>

If you have any further questions, you can email me at either address below.

Christopher Reed

"Resistance is futile."

Does anybody know wher Pete Knucklesburg's Listserve went?

Post by William J. Kressbac » Wed, 21 May 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> Where did Pete's list go?  I think that Darcy White took it over.

You are correct.  Darcy took it over when Pete changed jobs and no longer
had access to a server.

I believe the magic words are  'subscribe hourglass'

Bill

Does anybody know wher Pete Knucklesburg's Listserve went?

Post by Don Rudol » Wed, 21 May 1997 04:00:00

Is there a good foxbase (dbase) mail list I could join?

Thanks,

Don

Post by Gene Wirchen » Fri, 23 May 1997 04:00:00

>> Where did Pete's list go?  I think that Darcy White took it over.

>You are correct.  Darcy took it over when Pete changed jobs and no longer
>had access to a server.

>I believe the magic words are  'subscribe hourglass'

     Nope!  That's the address for posting to the list.  Extract from
a post by Darcy:

* ADD SUBSCRIPTIONS
*       OPTION1:  http://magmacom.com/~whyted/

*               BODY contains: subscribe hourglass youremail

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

C Pronunciation Guide:
     y=x++;     "wye equals ex plus plus semicolon"
     x=x++;     "ex equals ex doublecross semicolon"