print problem in decision graphs

Post by Masoud Sepeh » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:11:55

Hi ,
I have a problem in Printing decision Graphs and Decision Pivot Tables
( generated by decision Cubes in delphi )
is there any one to help me ?
regards

1. Problems printing graph from FPW2.6

I'm having trouble printing a graph using MSgraph and FPW2.6.
I created a graph using the wizards supplied with FPW2.6 and am able

... SAY. Documentation I obtained from Microsoft says I should be able

'set device to printer' command first. When I try to print the graph I
get an 'opening printer' dialogue and the print manager shows the
'file' in the print queue, but nothing is printed. I am able to print
reports etc reliably, so can anyone tell me where I am going wrong
please.

thanks....
stephen hammond ~:0)

2. Growth in MSDE

3. Printing Decision Grid

4. DA/DBA On-Line Newsletter - No charge!

5. print a decision cude result set

6. Error transferring a Database. Help requested !

7. Decisions, decisions: MySQL, mSQL or PostgreSQL???

8. Access 2 to SQL 7

9. Decisions, decisions......

10. Q: Printing Graphs in Landscape

11. How to print a graph made with the MSChart control

12. How do I print Graphs from my RDBMS ?

13. How to print graphs in reports?