Color change in OpenROAD

Post by Rajendra Jamadag » Fri, 19 May 1995 04:00:00

Hi netters,

        We have some problem in OpenROAD. We have certain buttons
        with inage, and they have light yellow FG color. After sometime
        you use the screen, minimize and maximize etc, the foreground
        colors for those buttons change, in unpredictable pattern.

        Is there anything wrong we are doing or it is a known bug.

        We have DOS6.22, MSWindows 3.1, OpenROAD 1.0 with patch 3424
        pcnfs5.1a and ingres 6.4/03 on ICL DRS6000,

        any way out for me
        tia
        raj?

 Fujitsu Australia Limited.      All Views expressed are my own.

1. Color Conundrum (was "Change Colors")

Why the heck doesn't this work:

This code is in the arrive method of the form
in which the field "NextCall" resides.  All the dates come out red,
even those later than today!

method arrive(var eventInfo MoveEvent)
        var
        endvar

if nextcall.value <= today()
then nextcall.font.color = red
else nextcall.font.color = black
endif

endmethod

Ken

2. Bug in create database ?

3. Change the edit Field background color in alternating portal colors

4. Email or reminder from Access

5. Changing Text color and field color.

6. Oracle 7.x together with SQL-Server 6.0

7. Changing Font Color Also Changes Font?

8. Distributed Partitioned Views and Execution Plans

9. Q: OpenROAD table column background color

10. OpenRoad and XRDB Color resources

11. font color change?

12. Changing foreground color of font

13. command button color changing