Error 1919 Error configuring ODBC database source

Error 1919 Error configuring ODBC database source

Post by Robi » Sun, 02 Mar 2003 04:13:46

ODBC driver list empty on my machine.
Tried un-installing and re-installing MSAccess/MSQuery.
Get the above error plus "MS Access Database , ODBC error
6: Component not found in the registry."
MSAccess is working fine on my machine (WindowsXP with
OfficeXP Pro). Tried the Component Checker and everything
seems OK also!
Does anyone know a way to fix this without having to re-
format and re-install all my software to get back the
correct registry entries for the drivers?

Thanks.

Error 1919 Error configuring ODBC database source

Post by Robi » Thu, 06 Mar 2003 01:32:52

After three days I finally found my own answer. I found a
utility which re-established all my ODBC entries. I have
no idea what it is, since I cannot find any documentation
but if you have the same problem...
Try executing the command c\windows\system32\odbcconf /F
with *.rsp files in the same folder.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>ODBC driver list empty on my machine.
>Tried un-installing and re-installing MSAccess/MSQuery.
>Get the above error plus "MS Access Database , ODBC error
>6: Component not found in the registry."
>MSAccess is working fine on my machine (WindowsXP with
>OfficeXP Pro). Tried the Component Checker and everything
>seems OK also!
>Does anyone know a way to fix this without having to re-
>format and re-install all my software to get back the
>correct registry entries for the drivers?

>Thanks.
>.

1. Error while configuring ODBC data Source

Hi,

I am trying to configure a ODBC datasource for my
SQL 2000 on W2K.

However, when I try to configure a ODBC datasource
I am gettin ghese errors:

Connection Failed:
SQLState:28000
SQL Server Error:18452
[Microsoft] [ODBC Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed
for user 'easerver'. Reason:Not assoicated with
a trusted SQL Server connection.

Thanks in advance!

2. books on Olap

3. Data Source: Programmatically Configuring an ODBC Data Source - HELP PLEASE

4. Oracle 8.05 + Solaris 2.6 and catrep.sql

5. Error 182 and Error 1919 Need Help if you can!

6. Email link

7. odbc error(category :odbc,source:odbc sql server driver,number:S1T00)

8. GiST: Need ideas on how to minimise data in a GiST index

9. "Error Configuring Data Source"

10. Configure ODBC Data Source WITHOUT Using ODBC Administrator

11. ODBC driver error while configuring and working

12. error configuring ODBC ver 2.80