export crystal report to pdf file

Post by Qin Y » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 04:38:36

Hi, ALL:
     Is anyone have some experience on how to export a crystal report file
to pdf file in VFP?
    If so, could u share your code with me?
    thanks a  lot in advance!
Qin

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qin Yu
Walnut Tech Corp.
20284 Carrey Street
Walnut, CA 91789
USA

export crystal report to pdf file

Post by Rick Bea » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 04:56:12

Qin,
You might want to start at http://www.craigberntson.com/articles.htm and read his free articles on CR. If you want real details, consider his new book - http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalogpricelists/crysdev.htm.

Rick