Need References in Multimedia databases

Post by Swaminathan Rama » Sat, 24 Oct 1992 07:53:01

 I would be glad if someone could suggest some references  in
the field of multimedia databases.

 Thanks.

 -Swami

Post by fee.. » Sun, 25 Oct 1992 00:16:46

|> I would be glad if someone could suggest some references  in
|>the field of multimedia databases.
|>
|> Thanks.
|>
|> -Swami

DEC's SQLMM product itegrates the storage and manipulation of multimedia
objects within the SQL language.  It provides database support through DEC's
Rdb product.

-Jay

1. Multimedia -Databases: References wanted !

Looking out for topics on "Multimedia-Databases" !

I am a student in computer science and within the framework of a
treatise upon the catchword "Multimedia-Databases" I am looking for
bibliography, references, technical papers, informations about current
projects or existing databases, or any other stuff that seems to be worth
to be discussed (no matter which OS).

Many thanks.

Stefan Wendel - University of Kaiserslautern, Dep. Computer Science

Private: Burgstr. 5, 67659 Kaiserslautern, Germany

2. REcordSet is readonly.

3. Multimedia Database Developer Needed

4. has anyone seen this err in analysis service before?

5. Database programmer needed for Christian multimedia site...

6. US-NJ-SOFTWARE ENGINEER/DEVELOPER

7. Help needed in multimedia databases

8. Buttons in Portalrows

9. Q: multimedia query processing references?

10. References: Parallel OODBs and multimedia

11. Multimedia DB References?

12. mobile database and multimedia database

13. Reference needed - Current Large (Largest) SQL 7.0 Database?