Pick Unidata uniVerse D3 Programmers needed for Long Island and Nationwide-U.S.-(Recruiter)

Pick Unidata uniVerse D3 Programmers needed for Long Island and Nationwide-U.S.-(Recruiter)

Post by Mike Sigma » Fri, 05 Jan 2001 04:49:18

Tech Associates is recruiting Pick/uniVerse/Unidata Programmer/Analysts
for client company's throughout the country ( U.S. only ). A partial list
of openings includes needs for these locations: ( All are permanent
U.S.opportunities ) .

SORRY, but NO CONTRACT OR TELECOMMUTING JOBS !

Unidata/universe Programmer/Analysts needed for Long Island,NY-$55,000 to
$80,000

Atlanta-Georgia-uniVerse Programmer-$45,000 to $60,000 very limited
relocation expenses.
Will be adding Intranet and GUI over time!

North Carolina-Pick Programmer-$45,000 to $58,000
Minneapolis, MN-$40,000 to $55,000 ( on hold until early 2001 )
Boston, Mass. & Suburbs-Pick Programmers-$50,000 to $70,000
Union ,NJ-uniVerse Programmer-$50,000 to$75,000
Philadelphia suburbs, PA-uniVerse going to Sybase & GUI-$45-$65,000
*** Grand Rapids,MI- UniVerse/Unidata Programmers-$35,000 to $55,000
*** New Hampshire-Pick Programmer-$40,000 to $52,000
Pick/uniVerse Programmers for NYC, Long Island-to $80,000 d.o.e.
Pick/Unidata Programmers for Silver Spring, MD-$45,000-$65,000 (HMO
exp.needed)
*ia-$40,000-$65,000

Salary ranges ( clients make them up-not me and are looking for 1-10 years
experience generally ) depend on specific location, specific experience
and education. Always, always, always, always, always, always looking for
great Programmer/Analysts with one to six years experience!! Where do you
want to be? Mike markets great people and will work with your toward your
career goals.

 For consideration please E-Mail by Microsoft Word document or RTF
attachment or fax resume' Toll Free to Mike at (888)-858-9631 fax.
Mike Sigman Tech Associates

Toll Free Voice 888-870-7212

Pick Unidata uniVerse D3 Programmers needed for Long Island and Nationwide-U.S.-(Recruiter)

Post by John Ben » Sun, 07 Jan 2001 22:52:38

Hi Mike,

Just out of interest why do you put a cap on the number of years experience
required?

Quote:> Always, always, always, always, always, always looking for
> great Programmer/Analysts with one to six years experience!! Where do you
> want to be? Mike markets great people and will work with your toward your
> career goals.

Surely for a given salary fif* years experience (say) is preferable to
six years experience, or is there a slight whiff of age prejudism here?

John Bend.

Post by Mark Detwile » Mon, 08 Jan 2001 18:18:04

>Hi Mike,

>Just out of interest why do you put a cap on the number of years experience
>required?

John,

I can respond if Mike doesn't.  I asked Mike this same question
about 2 years ago when I contacted him for help with a job search. I
was told firms seeking programmers don't seem to want Pick professionals
that have more than 7 to 10 years or more of Pick experience probably due to
higer expectations in salary demands. There seems to be a consensus of
what a lot of firms want to pay for Pick talent and it seems to be on the
low side
compared to mainstream database professionals.

And you know, he was right. He wasn't much help to me. He never did call me
back and I had over 12 years of Pick experience at the time!
Since then about 90% of my work is with Oracle (DBA,PL/SQL/Forms) and
Informix (4GL) as consultant. My income is well into six figures so I think
he showed me the light of what to  to leave behind and what to pursue. I
still
work with Pick because I enjoy it but I'm no longer dependent on it for the
reasons Mike explained to me years ago.

Mark

Quote:>> Always, always, always, always, always, always looking for
>> great Programmer/Analysts with one to six years experience!! Where do you
>> want to be? Mike markets great people and will work with your toward your
>> career goals.

>Surely for a given salary fif* years experience (say) is preferable to
>six years experience, or is there a slight whiff of age prejudism here?

>John Bend.

Pick Unidata uniVerse D3 Programmers needed for Long Island and Nationwide-U.S.-(Recruiter)

Post by Victor Marnewec » Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:15:13

Mark, where can I get a job like yours?????

> >Hi Mike,

> >Just out of interest why do you put a cap on the number of years
experience
> >required?

> John,

> I can respond if Mike doesn't.  I asked Mike this same question
> about 2 years ago when I contacted him for help with a job search. I
> was told firms seeking programmers don't seem to want Pick professionals
> that have more than 7 to 10 years or more of Pick experience probably due
> higer expectations in salary demands. There seems to be a consensus of
> what a lot of firms want to pay for Pick talent and it seems to be on the
> low side
> compared to mainstream database professionals.

> And you know, he was right. He wasn't much help to me. He never did call
me
> back and I had over 12 years of Pick experience at the time!
> Since then about 90% of my work is with Oracle (DBA,PL/SQL/Forms) and
> Informix (4GL) as consultant. My income is well into six figures so I
think
> he showed me the light of what to  to leave behind and what to pursue. I
> still
> work with Pick because I enjoy it but I'm no longer dependent on it for
the
> reasons Mike explained to me years ago.

> Mark

> >> Always, always, always, always, always, always looking for
> >> great Programmer/Analysts with one to six years experience!! Where do
you
> >> want to be? Mike markets great people and will work with your toward
your
> >> career goals.

> >Surely for a given salary fif* years experience (say) is preferable to
> >six years experience, or is there a slight whiff of age prejudism here?

> >John Bend.

1. Pick Unidata uniVerse Ardent D3 SystemBuilder Programmers needed Nationwide-(U.S.)-(Recruiter)

Tech Associates is recruiting Pick/uniVerse/Unidata Programmer/Analysts
for client companys throughout the country ( U.S. only ). A partial list
of openings includes needs for these locations: ( All are permanent
U.S.opportunities ) .

****St. Louis, MO-Pick/Visual Basic Programmers-$45,000 to $58,000
*** West Virginia-Unidata/uniVerse programmer-$45,000 to $52,000
*** Grand Rapids,MI- UniVerse/Unidata Programmers-$35,000 to $55,000
*** Chicago, IL-uniVerse programmer-$40,000 to $58,000
*** New Hampshire-Pick Programmer-$40,000 to $52,000
*** Maryland-uniVerse ( going to VB front end ) Programmer-$45-$65,000
*** Indiana-Pick/uniVerse programmers-$40,000 to $52,000
***West Palm Beach, FL-uniVerse Programmer-$35,000 to $42,000
***SystemBuilder Developers needed for Baltimore, Maryland-$50-$70,000

Raleigh, NC-uniVerse Programmers and Software Support, $45,000-$70,000
d.o.e.
uniVerse Programmers for Dayton, Cincinnati,
Columbus,Ohio-$45,000-$65,000
Pick/Unidata/uniVerse/ Programmer for Orange County, CA $55-$65,000 (no
relo) P
Pick/uniVerse Programmers for NYC, Long Island-to $80,000 d.o.e.
Pick/Unidata/uniVerse programmers for San Diego, CA-$40,000 to $60,000
d.o.e.
Pick/Unidata/uniVerse/Prime Programmer for Florida -$40,000-$52,000 plus
bonus
Pick/Unidata Programmers for Silver Spring, MD-$45,000-$65,000 (HMO
exp.needed)
Senior Prog./Analysts (2)-if you have InfoFlo, TheSystemWorks, MasterPak,
CSC
experiencee we need to talk; salary to $65,000 plus super bonus.
Pennsylvania -Philadelphia area-$35,000-$58,000
New Jersey-south and north (10-$35-$65K)
Virginia-$40,000-$60,000
Long Island-south shore($45-$60,000)New York-upstate ($35-$50,000) and

Salary ranges ( clients make them up-not me and are looking for 1-10
years experience generally ) depend on specific location, specific
experience and education. Always, always, always, always, always, always
looking for great Programmer/Analysts with one to six years experience!!
Where do you want to be? Mike markets great people and will work with
your toward your career goals.
For consideration please E-Mail by Microsoft Word document or RTF
attachment or fax resume Toll Free to Mike at (888)-858-9631 .
Mike Sigman Tech Associates

Toll Free Voice 888-870-7212

2. Kudos for RD and FlashCONNECT !

3. Pick uniVerse Unidata SystemBuilder D3 Programmers needed for AZ, OH, MD and Nationwide U.S. opportunities-(Recruiter)

4. FP 2.6 Y2K software

5. Pick Unidata uniVerse SystemBuilder D3 Programmers needed nationwide-U.S.-(Recruiter)

6. Need help finding rows that start with numeric values

7. Pick/Unidata/uniVerse/SystemBuilder/D3 Programmers, Contractors and TELECOMMUTERS Needed Nationwide-U.S.-(Recruiter)

8. DB2 Connect RowCount Issue

9. Pick Unidata uniVerse D3 Programmers needed for Nationwide-U.S.-(Recruiter)

10. Pick Unidata uniVerse SystemBuilder D3 Programmers and Contractors needed for U.S.-Long List-(Recruiter)

11. Pick uniVerse Unidata systemBuilder D3 Programmers, Contractors and Managers needed for U.S. opportunitier-(Recruiter)

12. Pick uniVerse Unidata SystinBuilder D3 Programmers, Contractors and Managers needed for U.S. opportunities-(Recruiter)

13. Pick uniVerse Unidata SystemBuilder D3 Programmers, Contractors and Managers needed for U.S. opportunities-(Recruiter)