Won't finish EXE build in VFP

Post by Todd Burstai » Wed, 09 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I have a large app (2MB) that VFP won't let me build and exe with.  It
gets to the part where the message bar says Building executable and then
stops. No error messages.  A perfect .app file is made but no exe file.
Smaller test .app and project files build exes without a problem.  Has
anyone else had this error?  If so write me.

Thanks

Todd Burstain

Won't finish EXE build in VFP

Post by JST » Sat, 12 Aug 1995 04:00:00

make sure that share.exe is loaded (correctly)

1. VFP's EXE locks up with MessageBox in Win 3.x

Hello to all,

I'm using VFP3.0 to develop an EXE application that
must run under Windows '95, Windows NT and Windows 3.x,
the program works well under Win '95 but it locks up
when try to run under Win 3.x.

The stand alone exe locks when try to execute the
MessageBox() function, when this instruction is
isued nothing happens, if you click the mouse, only hear a beep in
the computer's speaker, you must press the space bar
to continue.

This only happens when the program is compiled as
stand alone exe.

?What am I doing wrong, what can I do?

Thanks in Advance

3. DBCC CheckDB won't finish

4. US Oracle DBA - non US citizens welcome

5. VFP 3 or VFP 6 with Win '98

6. How to Count members in Set (MDX)

7. Large application EXE built by VFP 6.0

8. MDAC msado15.dll doesn't update

9. Cannot build an EXE file under VFP

10. Problems when building .exe in VFP

11. VFP wont build exe