Scan Negative, Retouch, Print

Post by David Anders » Sat, 02 Dec 1995 04:00:00

I am interested in being able to scan a full color 2 1/4 inch
negative, retouch it in PhotoShop and then print a hard copy.

What equipment do I need to do this?

How much RAM do I need to be able to preform such
a task?

P.S. I am running an IBM machine.

Scan Negative, Retouch, Print

Post by David Anders » Sat, 02 Dec 1995 04:00:00

>I am interested in being able to scan a full color 2 1/4 inch
>negative, retouch it in PhotoShop and then print a hard copy.
>What equipment do I need to do this?
>How much RAM do I need to be able to preform such
>a task?
>P.S. I am running an IBM machine.

SORRY, wrong group.

1. Printing a report with a scanned image in fpw2.6 prints too slow

fpw2.6 app prints to a report form that has a scanned bitmap.  The bitmap is
the size of the form 8.5 X 11.  The image in is sent to the back in the
object tab.  It prints but too slow.  Is it possible to load the bitmap into
the printers memory and only send the report data?  Any suggestions are
appreciated.

Thanks
Earle Eidenire

2. calculate sum by week/month?

3. Table scan, Table scan, Table scan

4. Real time process monitor in Postgres

5. Printing mail-merge onto scanned document?

6. Read-only connection

7. Scanning, Anti-Aliasing, Printing (Combination)

8. Replication and distribution database

9. Clustered Index Scan vs. Table Scan

10. Table Scan - Scans more records than are there

11. TABLE SCAN Vs INDEX SCAN/SEEK

12. question about seq scan and index scan

13. Index Scans become Seq Scans after VACUUM ANALYSE