Open Arch Ver 2.0 program files

Post by Cliff Rayma » Mon, 27 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I am doing a job on a system running Open Architecture Version 2.0.  For
cost reasons, I am doing it over the phone without a manual, so there is
no FMTR :-)

I have two questions for you OA gurus out there, or mortals with a
manual handy.

Is there a special file/account called SYSFILES.  I see some references
to it in the system, but I cannot find or LOGTO it.  This may be just
some remnant from a previous system, but I need to know for sure.

I cannot seem to list the object code on the system.  I tried LISTDICT
on the files for which I found source code, the MD references the file,
and the referenced program runs properly, but LISTDICT shows nothing but
the pointer to the data file and the 1 RECORD LISTED message.  Is there
a special verb for listing the code.  I do not need to list the actual
object per se, but I expect to see the names, the dates compiled, and
perhaps the number of frames that they occupy.

TIA

1. Opening procedure files in ver. 8

I have the following problem with my Progress Version 8 for Windows 95: When I
write a small procedure in the procedure editor and I save it. I am not able
to reload that file. As a matter affect I can't load any file into the
procedure. I always get the error message File too large (214 bytes??).

I installed the version from CD as a local installation. (no network).

Every suggestion is welcome,

Robert van Hoornaar

2. stored procedure and C++

3. Access 2.0, 7.0 and VB5, One program to open any MDB

4. SQL Server 2000 AS

5. pgsql/doc/src/sgml (arch-pg.sgml arch.sgml notation.sgml query.sgml)

6. Magic v3.5 w/Btrieve v6.10e (Novell)

7. Program fragments in Access 2.0 mdb files

8. How to generate Auto number and its reset every day In Visual Basic 6

9. Can I use MDAC 2.0 to open Excel file

10. MDAC 2.0 open excel file

11. Error Opening TTable when MDX index file has been deleted (DELPHI 2.0)

12. Need to open Filemaker 2.0 file

13. check if file is opened by other program