Best Of Independent Music

Post by Ralph P. Lindne » Sun, 31 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hi Everybody,

I'm working on a big project: an MS Access database, over 2,250 records
of the best Independent vinyl, all titles, all covers (!!!), labels,
musicians, addresses & more. It's an encyclopaedia and it's called
RECORDS 1.0, Best Of Independent Music.

Following styles are covered: Guitar Rock, Noise Rock, Grunge, Sixties,
Neo-Sixties, Psychobilly, Folk, Ska, and of cause Punk and more.

For details, please visit my Homepage. You can download a test version
with 500 records & a few covers. On my site you'll have charts, music
news, cool Independent links and more.

Hope to CU

Ralph

--
Besuchen Sie/Visit Lindi's Homepage:
"Best Of Independent Music"

1. Best Of Independent Music

Hi Everybody,

I'm working on a big project: an MS Access database for Independent
records as a dictionary. Near 2,200 records, all titles, all covers &
more. For details please see my Homepage.

Version Light without covers is finished, the version Heavy incl. all
covers needs still a little time because I still have to scan a few
100's of covers. Maybe in summer...

CU Ralph
--
***Besuchen Sie/Visit Lindi's Homepage:***
*******"Best Of  Independent Music"*******
*Es lohnt sich!  Satisfaction guaranteed!*
http://home.t-online.de/home/Ralph.Lindner

2. Problem calling SQL Server stored procedure

3. Remote Web server and Oracle

4. ?opinion: Best system for cataloging music

5. archecker - when does it start reading tape ?

6. what is a good music cataloguing database?

7. Search on three value list fields

8. best dbase for creating independent programs royalty-free?

9. Data Modeler / Music Fan wanted

10. New Poco Music - Running Horse

11. Games wares softwares music

12. computer wont play music cd