part time programmer position (los angeles)

part time programmer position (los angeles)

Post by Vim Mahadev » Wed, 31 Aug 1994 06:40:17

We are looking for someone in the Los Angeles area with a few years of
Foxpro programming experience who would like to work part time.

I'm not sure of all the details, but i do know that it will be
something like ten hours a week of which 5-6 will need to be onsite during
regular working hours (8-5, M-F).  Contract length will be approximately
one year long.  Will need person to start working in October.

Job duties will consist of advising and assisting me with programming design
and issues related to the data entry and editing systems (Foxpro for DOS) and
the retrieval system (Foxpro for Windows).  Additional skills which may be
necessary are experience with Visual Basic or Visual C++.

We are a UCLA project located in Westwood.  Please email me at

Vim

1. CA-Los Angeles-part-time DBA instructor

Technical training school seeks Oracle DBA to do part-time training,
evenings 6:00pm - 10:00pm, M-F, from Monday, January 3rd, 2000, through
Friday, March 3rd, 2000 (nine weeks).  Location is 3700 block of
Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles.  Curriculum will span full OCP DBA
certification program, so it would help if you're Oracle-certified, but
equivalent experience is acceptable.

Mark Wallace

2. Comparative Study

3. Announcement: Programmer position Los Angeles

4. Problems with Pooled Connections and JDBC

5. Informix Programmer position Available in Los Angeles area.

6. rman with 8.0.5

7. Progress Programmer Full-time Los Angeles, CA

8. spreading large table over diff disks - does it work?

9. SQL DBA Position in Los Angeles

10. Oracle Financials Functional position-Los Angeles area

11. Informix DBA Position (Los Angeles, Calif.)

12. Informix/EDI Programming Position (Los Angeles, Calif.)