Sun One Studio JDBC Wizard and Access 97

Sun One Studio JDBC Wizard and Access 97

Post by Bill Chadwic » Fri, 06 Jun 2003 01:15:33

I have set up an ODBC SystemDSN source to an Access 97
created database using Control Panel.

The "Sun One" Jave IDE's JDBC Form Wizard refuses to go
past the "Create a connection" step to the "Select a
Table" step. A "connecting to database" progress dialog
appears briefly and then goes away. No other error
messages.

Any ideas how to make this work please ?

Manually created JDBC/ODBC code can open and read the same
ODBC source.

Comcheck is reporting that my machine has MDAC 2.5 SP3.

1. Using Excel 97 with Visual Studio 97 (VB5)

Hi All,
Here is an interesting problem. I previously installed office 97 and use
Excel 97 worksheets (because I need over 16000 rows in a worksheet),
however after installing Visual Studio 97 I can no longer access rows past
16387 in Visual basic.

I am using an opendatabase with "Excel 8.0", the method opens the sheet and
reads it fine but only now to row 16387 (like Excel 7.0)
has anyone else had this problem??

What drivers do I need to re-install? I would assume re-installing Office
97 will solve the problem (but me disk is damaged and I am waiting on a
replacement)

Hints?
Cheers
Noel

2. Complex PL-SQL Query ?

3. database driver path on Sun One Studio..

4. Connect to a Foxpro DB

5. SUN Java Studio & oracle thin JDBC

6. Translators wanted

7. Getting Sun's Java Studio to use Oracle JDBC

8. constraints and foreign key issues

9. access 97 upsizing wizard

10. Access 97 Upsizing Wizard

11. Access 97 to SQL server upsizing Wizard

12. Access 97 to SQL Server 7 Upsize Wizard??

13. Upsize Wizard for Access 97 - Getting Time Out