Extra code???

Post by Marshall Roc » Wed, 29 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I'm using Macromedia Dreamweaver UltraDev 1.0 and I'm fairly new to ASP, so
try to help me out.

I am trying to link to a details page using this link which DW creates on
its own:

<A HREF="station_details.asp?<%= MM_keepNone & MM_joinChar(MM_keepNone) &
"[first record index]=" & RS.Fields.Item("[first record index]").Value
%>"><%=(rs.Fields.Item("Name").Value)%></A>

and I'm wondering if i really need all of this code like the MM_keepNone and
MM_joinChar, etc.  It doesn't work when I upload it to
http://www.domaindlx.com

If you wish to see the error itself online, go to
http://home.domaindlx.com/gasahead/ and search for Mobil, SC, 3 in the
search box on the right.

Thanks in advance,

Marshall Roch
Webmaster & CIO
GasAhead.com

1. Find zip codes (and things with zip codes) within a radius of a zip code

Database Zip Code Locator

Find zip codes within a radius from a zip code.
Find distance between two zip codes.
Find locations within a radius form a zip code.
Public domain zip code data.
No addins.

Industrial strength, runs on SQL Server 7.0

www.walkersoft.com

2. Moving data from Oracle to Ingres 2. using ingresnet or ?????

3. Extra! Extra!

4. Wanted : Deductive Database

5. Extra Money

6. Strange VFP3 Report Behavior

7. BCP transforma caracteres extra?os

8. The Revenge of SQL Mail

9. Why the extra fetch in cursor loop

10. Extra characters in OSQL

11. SQLOLEDB extra RPC calls

12. DTS Export to file extra space padding

13. Scheduling a DTS launching a .exe with extra parameters