Anyone seen an old DOS file format with extension .DF and index file extension .IF?

Anyone seen an old DOS file format with extension .DF and index file extension .IF?

Post by Sean Hoffm » Thu, 26 Aug 1999 04:00:00

The person I've been dealing with seems to think it's something called
"Open access", something I'm not familiar with.

Anyone seen an old DOS file format with extension .DF and index file extension .IF?

Post by Carbo99 » Sat, 28 Aug 1999 04:00:00

try opening it with Access.  It will import unknown files with a surprisingly
high success rate.

Joe