US-S.E-Progress V7 GUI/V8 Project Team-WSI

US-S.E-Progress V7 GUI/V8 Project Team-WSI

Post by WSI Nationwid » Wed, 31 Jul 1996 04:00:00

-------(All fees are paid by our client companies and all
        projects  are on-site at the locations listed below-
        no telecommuting and no 3rd party referrals or
        agencies, please)-----------

       Qualified candidates must have at least two years work
       experience outside school, be a US citizen or not require
       sponsorship.

I have been asked to assemble a project team of independent
consultants, Analysts, Developers thru Project Leaders/Managers
with strong Progress V7 GUI or V8 experience for a long term
project in the South East offering an initial contract of six
months+ with no initial rate ceiling defined, your asking rate
will be submitted, upon your approval.

Qualified candidates must have at least two years experience
with a company --- not a school --- working on business systems
and must be a US citizen, or not require sponsorship, thanks.

If you know someone who might qualify (no 3rd party referrals
or agencies, please) or is coming to the NYC/NJ/CT/PA area,
e-mail a straight ascii text file/resume to Jay L. (that
does not require decoding/converting, no HTML or URL's
initially and please do not return a copy of this

fax to 212-534-3724 or call 212-410-1400.

(To insure formatting & print quality, please also mail a
copy to me at WSI, 1619 Third Avenue, Box #6415, New York,
NY  10128-0004)

When resumes are received, the candidate is contacted if
there is a match, the situation is thoroughly described
and the candidate tells us how they would like us to
proceed.  No information leaves our office without prior
approval. (This makes for long term relationships, which we
encourage)
WSI is a "specialty" recruiting organization with over
twenty years experience and fees paid by our selected
client companies, freeing our hands to find top level
candidates for "better" projects all over the USA.

1. US-S.E-Progress V7 GUI/V8 Project Team-WSI

[...]

2. DTF crashes...

3. US-MA-Progress v7 GUI->v8-WSI

4. exception handling sqlserver (insert statement)

5. US-So East-Progress V6/V7/V8,Internet,Dispatch-1,Varnet,MXP-WSI

6. MS-Access JDBC-ODBC SQL Problem

7. US-South East-Progress V6/V7/V8-Varnet or Dispatch-1/MXP-WSI

8. 6 Million FREE Email Addresses

9. US-So East-Progress V6/V7/V8,Internet,Dispatch-1,Varnet,MXP-WSI

10. US-South East-Progress V6/V7/V8-Varnet or Dispatch-1/MXP-WSI

11. US-WEBSPEED V2 training-Progress V7.3 GUI-WSI

12. US-CA-Progress v7 GUI,UNIX-WSI