Free Full Featured 4th GL 1-User MagicSoft for AP/DOS 5.2.7

Free Full Featured 4th GL 1-User MagicSoft for AP/DOS 5.2.7

Post by Willie To » Fri, 02 Aug 1996 04:00:00

If you email me to get your free copy, make sure your email
address is valid if you want a reply. If you haven't received a
reply after around a week it's almost certainly because I tried
and got rejected. I feel bad about not responding, but there's
nothing I can do!

You need to PKUNZIP the .ZIP to c:\filesave
and account-restore using AP/DOS 5.2.7
The reply e-mail includes install instruction and MGS.ZIP
The reply e-mail size is about 456k bytes

1. Free Full Featured 4th GL 1-User MagicSoft for AP/DOS 5.2.7

If you email me to get your free copy, make sure your email
address is valid if you want a reply. If you haven't received a
reply after around a week it's almost certainly because I tried
and got rejected. I feel bad about not responding, but there's
nothing I can do!

You need to PKUNZIP the .ZIP to c:\filesave
and account-restore using AP/DOS 5.2.7
The reply e-mail includes install instruction and MGS.ZIP
The reply e-mail size is about 456k bytes

2. Experienced OLAP developer looking for work in Seattle Area

3. foxplus 2.1.2 for sco unix

4. Paradox 5.0 Zoom>Best Fit

5. ORACLE SHADOW PROCESS AND SIGNALS UNDER UNIX