porting from FoxBASE+/Mac to FoxPro/Mac?

porting from FoxBASE+/Mac to FoxPro/Mac?

Post by Stephen E. Min » Fri, 28 Jan 1994 07:14:01

Can anyone tell me how much effort is involved in getting old
FoxBASE+/Mac code to run in the new FoxPro for Mac?  I have quite a
bit of code that was probably FB+/M specific.

Also, does the new FoxPro/Mac support HyperCard XCMDs like they did
for FoxBASE+/Mac?  If not, is there some other way to call external
routines?

You can send e-mail directly to me and I'll summarize for net.  Or
post directly if you think this is of general interest.

Thanks,
;Steve
--
 Steve Miner        |    Insufficient facts always invite danger.

1. Need help for running Foxbase+/mac 2.01 to MAC OS 9

I have an accounting application that run very good to an LC 475 with
Motorola 68..., it run to with old POWER PC by given a lot of memory,
but it wan't run on a Ibook with MAC OS 9 !!!

If some one have a solution please scribe me .....

Thank you so much
Sorry for my english

christophe pichonnaz
Lausanne Switzerland

fax 0041219071286

2. Need to open Filemaker 2.0 file

3. Changes in linking executables between foxpro/foxbase+? (Mac)

4. C Precompiler specification..

5. FoxBase+/Mac to FoxPro Help

6. More on Viewing text in a language other than English in SQLServer 2000 - please help!

7. Newbie, Mac FoxBASE vs/to FoxPro

8. VB and Btrieve 6.15

9. Converting from FoxBase 1.02 to Foxpro 2.5 for Mac

10. Foxbase/mac ---> Foxpro 2.5

11. WTB Foxbase Mac 2.01 and Foxpro Compiler

12. Porting from Foxpro MAC to Foxpro Win

13. Help with Foxbase+/Mac