Senior Project -- Data Warehouse

Post by Edward Tazela » Wed, 13 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I'm a senior at Indiana Institute of Technology in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
 I'm creating a design of a Data Warehouse System using relational
databases on a VAX VMS system.  Is there anyone that could give me some
pointers, ideas, or advice on how to implement this on a VAX VMS Network?

Soon to have a BS in Computer Information Systems from Indiana  Institute
of Technology

1. Senior Project -- Data Warehouse --

I'm a senior at Indiana Institute of Technology in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
 I'm creating a design of a Data Warehouse System using relational
databases on a VAX VMS system.  Is there anyone that could give me some
pointers, ideas, or advice on how to implement this on a VAX VMS Network?

Soon to have a BS in Computer Information Systems from Indiana  Institute
of Technology

2. DBMS question??

3. Senior Project -- Data Warehouse

4. Doubts about MSSQL replication.

5. DALLAS -- Senior Oracle Data Warehouse Developer FA, DB Design, Data Modeling, Oracle, PL/SQL

6. Informix / Literature

7. WINSQL