Information about multimedia database management systems (MDBMS)

Information about multimedia database management systems (MDBMS)

Post by Misha M. Be » Sat, 21 Jan 1995 17:01:40

Hello,

I'm doing a study on Multimedia Database Management Systems, and more precisely a
study on what systems the major companies (and some smaller) offering today. Does
somebody have names of companies, software from which they are saying that it's a
MDBMS. I know about ORACLE, SYBASE, ILLUSTRA, INFORMIX.

Thanks,
M. Beek
University of Twente, Holland

Information about multimedia database management systems (MDBMS)

Post by neolog » Sat, 21 Jan 1995 18:50:06

Quote:>Does somebody have names of companies, software from which they are saying
> that it's a MDBMS. I know about ORACLE, SYBASE, ILLUSTRA, INFORMIX.

NeoLogic Systems develops and markets NeoAccess, an object-oriented
database engine for C++ development. Fully a quarter of our customers
are using NeoAccess to store and retrieve various types of multi-media
objects and data.

I'd be glad to send you additional information about our offers of you
like. You might also want to take a look at our home pages.

Regards,

Bob Krause

Bob Krause
NeoLogic