will pay for solution

Post by Geoffrey Bruc » Fri, 29 Mar 1996 04:00:00

we are looking for a program and or programmer who can take a scanned
in object such as a logo or graphic and manipulate it so that it will
appear within another image (ie on the side of a pen or the rounded top
of a pen cap.) This program must allow the end user to use any logo at
random. If you feel you can help please e-mail me asap. We will pay

will pay for solution

Post by David K. Brya » Fri, 29 Mar 1996 04:00:00

>we are looking for a program and or programmer who can take a scanned
>in object such as a logo or graphic and manipulate it so that it will
>appear within another image (ie on the side of a pen or the rounded top
>of a pen cap.) This program must allow the end user to use any logo at
>random. If you feel you can help please e-mail me asap. We will pay

Sorry, I only work for bad or slightly defective money.  :-)

will pay for solution

Post by Richard Moor » Sat, 06 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Sounds like you need to utilize a vector frame which can be positioned
over the area on the pen, and then selectively paste graphics into the
frame.

Suggest you proceed in that direction.

I would like to hear of the final solution and the application along with
the product.

Richard.

1. J2EE help needed willing to pay $200 upfront

I have an application from Sun that runs on the J2EE platform. The
application runs well but the problem is that the application is written
so that I can not make modification to the original. If I restart the
J2EE server, it reloads the default pages to the application. It is an
online store. I am willing to pay upfront $200 for anyone that can fix
the application so that I can modify it in to the store I want.

Sherwin

2. 2020 errors in universe.

3. Willing to pay for Pro*C and/or DBA help

4. Server Name Change

5. Commtools Help - willing to pay

6. informix 4gl 4.0 questions