Form Control & Menu

Post by Carl » Thu, 18 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I have a menu that launches a form with a DO FORM command
How can I determine if that form is already loaded ?
Many thanks for help

Carlo

-----------------
To reply by e-mail please remove 'x' from address

Form Control & Menu

WEXIST()?

Post by Bob Gui » Thu, 18 Dec 1997 04:00:00

> I have a menu that launches a form with a DO FORM command
> How can I determine if that form is already loaded ?
> Many thanks for help

> Carlo

> -----------------
> To reply by e-mail please remove 'x' from address

IF WEXIST('frmFormName')

Endif

Will allow you to see if the Form is already loaded.
WONTOP('frmName') to see if its the top most form.

Robert Guich

Form Control & Menu

Post by Donald Orphanidy » Thu, 18 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Check out the WEXIST function

Donald

>I have a menu that launches a form with a DO FORM command
>How can I determine if that form is already loaded ?
>Many thanks for help

>Carlo

>To reply by e-mail please remove 'x' from address

Form Control & Menu

Post by Tina R » Fri, 19 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Check for the existance of the form object:

If type('MyForm') = 'O'

If it exists, you can just Show or Activate it. If the type is 'U', it
is not in memory and you will need to Do it.