Error:"Default Config File Not Found"

Post by Joel Finkl » Tue, 17 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Has anyone ever seen an error message of
"Default Config File not Found"?

A user of my system in another state is getting that error about the time
in the program when a RUN/N is being performed (but might be just
before it, when I'm doing some DELETE FILEs).

I don't think the program that is being called (SAS) is causing the
problem, but I'm hoping for a clue before I fly cross-country tomorrow.

E-mail would be appreciated,

Joel
--

Systems Project Leader, CANDA Systems
G.D. Searle & Co.

Can you imagine a world where there are no hypothetical questions?

1. Strange "File not found" error

Hello!

I'm trying to compile old VB3.0 application under Windows 98.
This application uses Microsoft Access 1.1 database.

After pressing F5 (to run program) i receive strange message "File not
found" and cursor goes to string:

Global BankDB As database

I think that it can't find type definition for Database type...

Please, help!

2. Help! SQL7 timestamp question

3. Error 32504 "File not Found"

4. using 'IN' in a query