DataReport

Post by Werner S?lke » Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

When I arrange a recordset by Column1 or Column2 etc.
the DataReport shows me another order of ranking.
How can I solve this ??

Thanks.....Werner

DataReport

Post by Werner S?lke » Wed, 19 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Bind the DataReport To an ADO Recordset at Run Time.
Microsoft Article ID: Q190411

Quote:> Hello,

> When I arrange a recordset by Column1 or Column2 etc.
> the DataReport shows me another order of ranking.
> How can I solve this ??

> Thanks.....Werner

DataReport

Post by Art Hil » Tue, 26 Sep 2000 04:00:00

You could also try re-defining the .Source or .Sort property for the data
environment command which the report is bound to right before opening the
report.

Set myCommand = DataEnvironment1.Command1

With Command1
    'Ensure the command state is 0 (Closed)
    If .State = 1 then
        .Close
    End if

    'Set the source
    .Source = "Select Field1, Field2 from Table Order by Field1;"

    'Re-Open the command
    .Open
End With

'Open New Report
Dim myReport as New DataReport

Set myReport = New DataReport

DataReport.Show

Note:  The report should order based on your original source design unless
you change the order at run-time.

Quote:> Hello,

> When I arrange a recordset by Column1 or Column2 etc.
> the DataReport shows me another order of ranking.
> How can I solve this ??

> Thanks.....Werner

1. DATAREPORT DATAREPORT

I use a datareport 'dr' to show  the contents of a table.
I therefore use a dataenvironment 'de' as datasource.It has  one command
called 'table'
I have a listbox 'lstyear' in which i can choose a year
Private Sub lstyear_Click()
  de.Commands("table").CommandText = "JR" & lstyear.list(lstyear.listindex)
  dr.Show
End Sub
So i start the program, chooses an year and the datreport shows the results
of the year x.
So i close the datreport and i select  an other year ,however the
datareport keeps showing the results of the year x.
Why does it works the first time and not the second time i select a year in
my listbox.

2. Error 400.100 Bad Request

3. First record in Recordset not shown in DataReport

4. Getting time intervals

5. SQL200 VB6/datareports

6. Wich packages to install ?

7. vb6 datareport

8. Q&A - Importing ASCII to Database

9. VB6 DataReport orientation

10. DataReport

11. DataSource of DataReport

12. DataReports

13. Help,, gen single record from datareport in VB6?