Master's degree student looking for an internship

Post by Denis Overa » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 00:17:00

Master's degree student looking for an internship

Withing the framework of my studies I am expected to have an at least
four-month internship in the business world. The potential subjects are
fairly wide-ranging. In the perspective of the master's degree, they should
be 'Distributed Systems" oriented. A "networks" orientation, however, could
be possible as well.

If you know about companies or developpement teams looking for a motivated
student, do not hesitate to contact me directly through my email adress:

www.vanderus.be/denis/denisEN.html.

Denis

1. Master's degree student looking for an internship

Master's degree student looking for an internship

Withing the framework of my studies I am expected to have an at least
four-month internship in the business world. The potential subjects are
fairly wide-ranging. In the perspective of the master's degree, they should
be 'Distributed Systems" oriented. A "networks" orientation, however, could
be possible as well.

If you know about companies or developpement teams looking for a motivated
student, do not hesitate to contact me directly through my email adress:

www.vanderus.be/denis/denisEN.html.

Denis

2. Cant print multiple copies of reports

3. NJ PICK Perm

4. Master's degree student looking for an intership

5. instead of delete trigger delete data from table using execute and temporary table for deleted

6. Tampabay Florida - Oracle student seeking Internship/co-op

7. Using Temp tables

8. Degree Student Help

9. Looking for an 3 months internship as Oracle Administrator

10. Looking for internship on oracle

11. Looking for internship in OLAP & OODB

12. CFP: Information 2000 Doctoral & Masters Student Conference