access

Post by sudhi » Thu, 01 Mar 2001 08:04:05

hi

I'm using access 97 to create a database
I've created my database "temp.mdb" which  is connected to another
database "tem.mdb"
but when i close the application I can't exit ACCESS
thanks

access

Post by James Freema » Sat, 03 Mar 2001 10:30:06

> hi

> I'm using access 97 to create a database
> I've created my database "temp.mdb" which  is connected to another
> database "tem.mdb"
> but when i close the application I can't exit ACCESS
> thanks

what u might whant to do is wright a small module that has the command
DoEvents in it this should allow access to finish everything before
shutting down.

1. Pasar consultas a proyectos access / Convert access queries to access projects

Estoy tratando de pasar algunas consultas que usan campos de form para
filtrar datos:

por ejemplo:

select * from clientes
where usuario=Nombre_Usuario() and fecha=Form!FormSelecciones!Fecha_entrada

?Como harais esto?

------
(In weird English)
I 'm trying to convert a query that uses a field set in a form to use them
in a access project.
In example:

select * from customers
where user=Name_of_the_user() and date1=Form!FormSelections!date_arrival

How could I get this?

2. migration from 6.5 to 7.0

3. SQL data access by Access 97 and Access 2000

4. SQL 7.0 & ArcserveIT

5. Access 97 upgrade to Access 2000 or Access 2002

6. interpretation of a column in sysindexes table

7. DrWatson when jdbc access - Access violation (access to address 0x00005)

8. Access to access 2000 mdb by access 97 program via VB6 and ADO

9. Access 2000 to Access 2002

10. Access accessing a Remote Server

11. Join Access SQLServer Table with Access Table

12. Access db, access project and SQL