problem with saving to a ADO-stream

Post by ted » Wed, 12 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I work with win2000, iis5.0, ado 2.5  and IE5. I can get data from e.g
Access and put in into html-page, using ADO.
Now i use this line to save a Access recordset into a stream or to a file on
disc:

rs.save  response , adPersistxml
rs.save  "c:\xml\myfile.xml", adPersistxml

In both cases, i get:
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

Error Type:
Provider (0x80030103)
Can't save.
/xml/xmlaccess6.asp, line 12 (line with rs.save)

or

error Type:
ADODB.Recordset (0x800A0E7A)
Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed.
/xml/xmlaccess5.asp, line 14

Any suggestions? What amazing is, is that it has already works. I already
reinstalled IIS 5.0 completely.

Thanks

problem with saving to a ADO-stream

Post by Egbert Niero » Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Check if IUSR_yourcomputer has sufficient access rights on that directory...

> Hi,

> I work with win2000, iis5.0, ado 2.5  and IE5. I can get data from e.g
> Access and put in into html-page, using ADO.
> Now i use this line to save a Access recordset into a stream or to a file
on
> disc:

> rs.save  response , adPersistxml
> rs.save  "c:\xml\myfile.xml", adPersistxml

> In both cases, i get:
> HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
> Internet Information Services
> Technical Information (for support personnel)

> Error Type:
> Provider (0x80030103)
> Can't save.
> /xml/xmlaccess6.asp, line 12 (line with rs.save)

> or

> error Type:
> ADODB.Recordset (0x800A0E7A)
> Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed.
> /xml/xmlaccess5.asp, line 14

> Any suggestions? What amazing is, is that it has already works. I already
> reinstalled IIS 5.0 completely.

> Thanks

1. problem with saving to a ADO-stream

[...]

2. Help with the DUMP statement

3. HELP!! ADO - Other problem Error in TDS Stream

4. Need a way to gain access to a DB, but REINIT/REFIT won't work

5. Problem using ADO stream object for result of XML template against SQL 2K

6. Member count times out

7. Problem with ADO Stream retrieving XML from SQL 2000 in VBScript

8. Security problem with ADO Streaming Object

9. Problems downloading file from URL with ADO stream

10. ADO XML Stream - Datetime problem

11. Odd ADO stream problem

12. Scot Rose [MSFT] --- Security problem with ADO stream Object