credit card processing

Post by Martin O'Connel » Fri, 21 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Has anyone used FoxPro for credit card processing?

By processing I mean forwarding a card #, expiration date, and amount to
(??? bank ?) and receiving a confirmation # back (probably via *secure*
voice line).

Let me know- Thanks-

Marty....

credit card processing

Post by George Sexto » Sat, 22 Feb 1997 04:00:00

You might want to call hallogram publishing at (303) 752-2086.

I know they carry a product that does this.
--
George Sexton
http://www.mhsoftware.com

Quote:> Has anyone used FoxPro for credit card processing?

> By processing I mean forwarding a card #, expiration date, and amount to
> (??? bank ?) and receiving a confirmation # back (probably via *secure*
> voice line).

credit card processing

Post by Craig Berntso » Sun, 23 Feb 1997 04:00:00

do NOT use a product called IC Verify. THis is one of the WORST products
I've ever used. Documetation doesn't tell you enough. You call tech support
and wait on hold for 45 minutes only to told "I don't know" or you'll only
get part of the answer to do what you want. Use PC Charge from
www.hallogram.com.
--
Craig Berntson
Salt Lake City Fox User Group

Quote:> Has anyone used FoxPro for credit card processing?

> By processing I mean forwarding a card #, expiration date, and amount to
> (??? bank ?) and receiving a confirmation # back (probably via *secure*
> voice line).

> Let me know- Thanks-

> Marty....

credit card processing

Post by Jay Levenso » Sat, 14 Jun 1997 04:00:00

> Has anyone used FoxPro for credit card processing?

> By processing I mean forwarding a card #, expiration date, and amount to
> (??? bank ?) and receiving a confirmation # back (probably via *secure*
> voice line).

> Let me know- Thanks-

> Marty....

We have!
Jay Levenson                  | Computer System Planning and Design
SSTi                          | Custom Software Development
Suite 135                     | Computers, Peripherals, and Software
12B The Ellipse               | Bar Code Scanners and Accessories
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054          | Non-Linear Video Editing Systems
609-231-7711                  | Web Site Design and Consulting
609-231-4663 FAX              | Government, Industrial, Commercial

1. Embed credit card processing in your application

The CREDIT CARD CHARGE library will easily integrate credit card
processing with your application. It is a set of Professionally
written Visual Basic Functions that lets your application process all
major credit cards via modem. It is a certified library that is very
easy to integrate with your existing application. It is royalty free
and comes with various example applications like Hotel Reservations,
Mail Orders, and Retail Stores.

Advantages of Integrating Credit Card Transactions with your app:

       Easy book keeping of all financial trasactions
       Save hundreds $$$ on credit card equipment's costs / lease.
       Saves operator's time, for authorization and settlement.
       Automatically saves all transactions in your database.
       Multiple stations can share one credit-card-phone-line.

CHECKOUT OUR WWW SITE:
http://www.dfw.net/~dajisoft/crdtcard.html

Email:

3. Credit card processing

4. Help, I dropped a system datatype, and now I'm ....

5. VB5.0 for POS Credit Card processing app.

6. Printer default overide at DOS 4.5 for DOS Startup

7. Help: Credit Card processing with OWA 3.0?

8. Help! Accessing Server in VB

9. Credit Card Processing

10. Credit Card Processing?

11. FREE credit card processing DLL

12. Credit Card Processing Plug-In?

13. Credit Card processing within Filemaker 6: suggestions requested