USER GROUP IN CANADA

Post by Mis » Sun, 28 Jan 2001 01:24:31

Looking for Pick/D3 user groups in CANADA.

If anyone has any information, please reply.

Thank you.

USER GROUP IN CANADA

Post by Osdao » Sun, 28 Jan 2001 05:21:57

Hi, Joan Morris from Open Systems Database Association.  OSDA is the largest
National MultiDimensional User Group in the USA.  Our members hail from all
over the world.  We have many members in Canada.  To my knowledge, there is no
active Pick/D3 user group in Canada.

Our newsletter is under construction and we're adding a Regional Section.  Any
news from Canada that we can insert?  Not too much time, so if so, please send

Sincerely, Joan Morris

USER GROUP IN CANADA

Post by Osdao » Sun, 28 Jan 2001 05:25:05

Please see my message in your earlier posting.

Joan Morris
Open Systems Database Association
The Largest MultiDimensional User Group in the USA