US-SC-Charleston --> INGRES 4GL ABF Great Development Opportunity

US-SC-Charleston --> INGRES 4GL ABF Great Development Opportunity

Post by ! Recruiter/Ategra » Sun, 27 Oct 1996 04:00:00

THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT INGRES DEVELOPER.

1.Experience is required. You will design and develop
  a state-of-the art client/server system using INGRES
  (INGRES 4GL/ABF). This is a customer information system
  designed to increase the productivity and profits of
  the company.
2.A You will work with the users to derive requirements,
  then perform analysis and implement and test the system
  using Ingres 4GL/ABF.
2.B Experience in Foxpro, Clipper, Xbase, Dbase is a plus.
3.You must work well with others, have good communication
  skills and speak good english.
4.US citizens/permanent residents preferred, however H1 Visa's
  are OK, but you must currently reside in the US and
  possess US working experience.
5.This is a salaried position with our firm, but we will consider
  long-term hourly contractors.
6.Even if you are not interested in this job feel free to drop
  us a line via email, and we will consider you for
  future opportunities (see paragraph below).
 | HOW GET A NEW JOB - WITHOUT RISKING YOUR PRESENT ONE.
 |
 | In addition to the opening posted above, from time to time
 | we come across similiar positions in all parts of the US.
 | If we come across a position that is just right for you,
 | should we give you a call to discuss the opportunity ?
 |
 | If so, please send us your phone number and your
 | qualifications.
 |_____________________________________________________________

             * NOTICE: TO ALL APPLICANTS *
* Do not echo a copy of this ad back to us when responding.
* We will consider non-US residents.
* WE HAVE NATIONWIDE POSITIONS IN OTHER LOCATIONS - FEEL
  FREE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME INDICATING GEOGRAPHIC PREFERENCE

TERMS: Permanent, Full-Time Benefited positons
Salary: dependent on years of experience.

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release
your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have
your permission.

DONT HAVE A UPDATED RESUME  ?
In Lieu of resume, send email with your name and telephone number,
including a brief description of your experience (including numbers).

FOR FASTER RESUME PROCESSING, SEND RESUME TO
(LISTED IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE):

#2. FAX: 1-407-682-7599 USE FINE MODE ONLY
#3. SNAIL MAIL TO: (Least Preferred)
Ategra Systems
478 E. Altamonte Drive
Suite 108-A
Altamonte Springs, FL. 32701

NOTE TO RESPONDENTS:
Please Provide your telephone numbers - both evening and daytime:
Home:______________________ Work:_____________________________

--
THIS POSITION ONLY AVAILABLE TO PEOPLE CURRENTLY RESIDING IN USA/CANADA
DONT HAVE TO BE A US CITIZEN, BUT MUST HAVE USA/CAN WORK EXPERIENCE.

 |_____________________________________________________________

#2. FAX: 1-407-682-7599 USE FINE MODE ONLY
#3. SNAIL MAIL TO: (Least Preferred)
Ategra Systems
478 E. Altamonte Drive
Suite 108-A
Altamonte Springs, FL. 32701

NOTE TO RESPONDENTS:
Please Provide your telephone numbers - both evening and daytime:
Home:______________________ Work:_____________________________

--
THIS POSITION ONLY AVAILABLE TO PEOPLE CURRENTLY RESIDING IN USA/CANADA
 ** This article is Copyright (c)1996 by Ategra Systems, Inc
 ** "ATEGRA" is Registered Trademark of Ategra Systems, Inc
 ** All other Trademarks are the properties of their respective holders.

 |_____________________________________________________________

#2. FAX: 1-407-682-7599 USE FINE MODE ONLY
#3. SNAIL MAIL TO: (Least Preferred)
Ategra Systems
478 E. Altamonte Drive
Suite 108-A
Altamonte Springs, FL. 32701

NOTE TO RESPONDENTS:
Please Provide your telephone numbers - both evening and daytime:
Home:______________________ Work:_____________________________

--
THIS POSITION ONLY AVAILABLE TO PEOPLE CURRENTLY RESIDING IN USA/CANADA
 ** This article is Copyright (c)1996 by Ategra Systems, Inc
 ** "ATEGRA" is Registered Trademark of Ategra Systems, Inc
 ** All other Trademarks are the properties of their respective holders.

1. US-SC-Charleston --> INGRES 4GL ABF Great Development Opportunity

 |_____________________________________________________________

#2. FAX: 1-407-682-7599 USE FINE MODE ONLY
#3. SNAIL MAIL TO: (Least Preferred)
Ategra Systems
478 E. Altamonte Drive
Suite 108-A
Altamonte Springs, FL. 32701

NOTE TO RESPONDENTS:
Please Provide your telephone numbers - both evening and daytime:

--
THIS POSITION ONLY AVAILABLE TO PEOPLE CURRENTLY RESIDING IN USA/CANADA
 ** This article is Copyright (c)1996 by Ategra Systems, Inc
 ** "ATEGRA" is Registered Trademark of Ategra Systems, Inc
 ** All other Trademarks are the properties of their respective holders.

2. auto running no

3. Access bitmap field to Form.Picture in VB5

4. allowing apostrophe in the database

5. where can I get the FAQ for this newsgroup