FPW 2.6 - reports: page layout

Post by Anya Malkie » Fri, 04 Jul 1997 04:00:00

For one of my existing applications (FoxPro for Windows) some clients need
to have page size default to be Letter, but others need to have A4.
Are there any known tricks to do this with the same FRX file?
Thanks, Anya

1. FPW 2.6 Report Dialog w/o page number

My client is running Win NT clients and Novell on the server.  When
sending a job to the printer sometimes the print dialog box appears
with the FRX and "page:" but no page number.  This locks up the PC, the
Task Manager reports that Foxpro is not running.  When I end the task
and launch Foxpro again I get a GPF.  I must restart Windows.  The
workaround I have employed is to scatter the record, append a new
record, gather memvar, and finally, delete the old record.  My question
is, is there a more elegant solution?

Thanks

2. Failure of OLE DB Provider for SQL Server

3. FPW 2.6 Query Page Preview with NT 4.0

4. Round off Numbers

5. Changing page orientation from within a program (FPW 2.6)

6. Visual Fox Pro Version 3

7. Help: Retaining Report Page Layout When Calling Report From Form

8. Need info about PROBKUP

9. FPW 2.6- page layout- HELP!

10. FPW 2.6 report

11. FPW 2.6 Reports: changing printer output bin

12. FPW 2.6: Looking for Demo of Report-Generator

13. Faxing reports from FPW 2.6 applications