Looking for info on OODBs

Post by David Schan » Sat, 23 May 1992 14:53:20

   Please send any info or references.  I will summarize if there is interest.

        -Dave
--

1. request for info on OODBs

I recently saw a request for information on object-oriented databases
posted to this group, but there was no follow-up.  I'd like to prompt
some discussion in this area.

I have recently started looking at various OODBs.  Primarily, I am
interested in ObjectStore, Objectivity, and Versant.  Would people
share their good or bad experiences with these products and others?
Especially useful would be comments from people who are familiar
with more than one OODB.

2. test:pls ignore

3. info request on OODBS

4. Need help designing a Stored Procedure...

5. Info wanted on OODBs

6. Berkeley DB set_lk_detect vs. lock_detect

7. Newbie Looking for Info...

8. Connection strings woes for .csv files

9. Looking for info on db synch

10. SQLServer Training info, Where to Look ?

11. Looking for info on reader/writer scenario

12. looking for info on SQLJ + APIs/examples

13. Newbie Looking for info on D2 Database development