Looking for Part time or Contract job

Post by mac » Thu, 17 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I have about 4 years of Pick experience and am looking for part time
or contact job for extra money.

Looking for Part time or Contract job

Post by bmqu.. » Thu, 17 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

> I have about 4 years of Pick experience and am looking for part time
> or contact job for extra money.

Mac,

Where are you?  City State Country

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Looking for Part time or Contract job

I have been working as PICK/D3 programmer with AIX on RS6000 for the last 5
years.

I am happy with my full time job but I have some extra time therefore I want
to make some extra money.

If anyone is looking for part time/contract programmer, please reply.

Thank you.

2. SQL Server - Pivot / Transform

3. Looking for VB Part-Time Contract Work

4. Help!

5. Looking for part time/contract work in Seattle Area

6. Why does SQL Server reject decimal values?

7. I am looking for Part time Contract Work

8. What is going on during a COM+ transaction?

9. Looking for part time/contract work

10. Part time/Contract Job

11. looking for a part time job