Where is a draft of PDES?

Post by Graham O'Ne » Thu, 21 Nov 1991 02:14:49

I would appreciate any information on the status of the

``Product Data Exchange Specification''

or PDES as its more intimately known.

I believe it is in a draft form, so I would be interested in scheduled
dates for release, availability of a copy of the draft, and the name of
a contact at the sponsoring organization [DoD, Navy, ANSI, ISO, ???].
I have been told there is a group in C*te, NC shepherding this
standard through its gestation, named PDES Inc... Alas, directory
assistance has no trace of them.

Replies to me and I will summarize if there is interest.

Appreciatively,
graham
--

Lockheed  2400 NASA RD 1 Houston, TX 77058  (713)333-7197

1. Storing PDEs in Databases

Hi,

This may be in the wrong group, but....

Does anybody out there have information on storing Partial Differential
Equations in databases

I know this is very vague, but anything that is remotely relavent would be
appreciated - papers, packages.....

Thanks

Peter Mc Mahon
Dept. Computer Science
Trinity College Dublin
Ireland

2. Questions on Power Builder with Sybase

3. I am getting this message when i am tring to export or import anything using

4. - Senior Oracle Tools Programmer Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw005491

5. error ORA-01855: AM/A.M. or PM/P.M. required

6. IL-CHI//OBJECT ORIENTED DEVELOPERS...SMALLTALK,C++,VB,JAVA

7. Busy Day = Slowdown from 12 AM - 5 AM

8. Fourgen : Sco Unix vs Unixware

9. Use of @am, Am I dumb?

10. SQL92 Drafts Group...

11. Feedback on XML for Analysis draft specification

12. a draft: PgSQL/MySQL comparison

13. First draft of new FE/BE protocol spec posted for comments