AS/400 RUMBA 95 16/32 BIT ODBC Thunking Question

AS/400 RUMBA 95 16/32 BIT ODBC Thunking Question

Post by Michael Robert » Wed, 20 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me what changes need to be made to the ODBC.INI file in
order to use a 32 bit driver with a 16 bit reporting tool. I am using RUMBA
95, and don't know how to configure the THUNKING.

Thanks in advance

1. ODBC 16/32 bit thunking fails

Has anyone encountered the following problem on NT:

1. Install a 32-bit ODBC driver.
2. write a 16-bit app that does a SetParameter (or BindParameter)
3. execute a SQL statement with the bound parameter.
4. Always get back error #47 - Wrong number of parameters!

When I run ODBC spy, these is not even any trace that the 32-bit driver
gets a SQLSetParam call.

If I run the same code with 16-bit program/16-bit driver on NT, all
works.  Is the WOW thunking broken, and if so, is there a fix?

2. ORA-600 in Japanese Database

3. thunking (calling 16 bit dll's from 32 bit app)

4. egp fault with delphi

5. Thunking from 32-bit to 16-bit

6. SQL Server Enterprise Manager unwanted feature

7. Migrating 16-bit ODBC DLL (SQLServer) to 32-bit ODBC DLL (MS Access)

8. How to perform a sql insert after execute a dts package?

9. Generic Thunking (16 to 32 bits) in 9.1D ODBC Driver

10. 16-bit/32-bit ODBC drivers - NT Environment

11. ODBC 16 bit & 32 Bit

12. 16-bit vs 32-bit ODBC speed

13. 32 bit bde with 16 bit odbc