mSQL ODBC DRIVER

Post by Johnny Smed Nielse » Tue, 31 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi

I am looking for an mSQL ODBC-driver for windows NT.

Thomas

mSQL ODBC DRIVER

Post by Vijay Pattn » Tue, 31 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

For all your data access needs, independent of Operating systems, network
protocols or database engines, go to the following:
http://www.openlink.co.uk. Now!

Best Regards
Vijay Pattni

Consultant
OpenLink Software

Quote:> Hi

> I am looking for an mSQL ODBC-driver for windows NT.

> Thomas

1. mSQL 2.0 odbc driver

Does anyone know if exists a ODBC driver for accessing mSQL 2.0(b)
databases? I've tried Gurta but I can't be able to make it to work (maybe
because I'm using the new version of mSQL). Thanks in advance and please CC
to my mail address.

Ciao, Roberto.

2. Request for info on database library in C

3. Win95/NT ODBC drivers for mSQL-2

4. ODBC to connect ingress

5. Oracle ODBC driver instead of Microsofts ODBC Oracle driver

6. Auditing

7. ORACLE's ODBC driver vs Other ODBC Drivers

8. Dbase addfields help please

9. Informix ODBC Drivers vs Merant ODBC Drivers

10. Hit ODBC DB2 driver versus IBM ODBC driver for DB2

11. JDBC driver for mSQL with working PreparedStatement

12. JDBC driver for msql